Welcome to PromisedSoil!
Let me introduce myself. I am editor for Frank Ketoret, author of ‘A Worthy Rock’. He has helped me get word from the Adonai Yeshua (Lord Jesus) to take this Theology401 course to the next level. I intend to write our mission statement here, and with that, earn the fruit of a growing intercessor ministry. [What is a church’s prayer foundation worth these days?]
Go to (this link) the last post of theology 401, there, you will see the four last things of the church. The last two, heaven and hell, helped motivate me to write something of the former not the latter. A decent theme here might be, ‘Plowing your soul to plant kingdom seeds’ (Galatians 6:7,8) . . . or, ‘The kingdom of heaven is in you’ (Luke 17:20,21) — if you can center your soul with such word.
So that doesn’t sound familiar? Well, consider this text as a theme:
16 “Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of the living God.” 17 Then Jesus answered him, “Blessed [happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I say to you that you are [a]Peter, and on this [b]rock I will build My church; and the [c]gates of Hades (death) will not overpower it [by preventing the resurrection of the Christ]. 19 I will give you the keys (authority) of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth [d]will have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth [e]will have [already] been loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:16-19 (AMP) [from BibleGateWay.com/see notes]
The whole description in a large nutshell: Jesus is telling Peter, his eldest disciple, that because he made this profound profession of Truth, he is now rewarded with responsibility to lead, manage and control access to the kingdom of heaven on earth. Especially since he heard from heaven; then, what he hears done there, may be done here: To bring heaven down, and to bring us all to the Kingdom. [Prayer focus: for intercessory prayer with Peter’s authority to grow our Church (singular) which is the Body of Christ-Messiah.]
Our objective therefore, is to find many other interdenominational servants (from all theological traditions), and learn how this is done today. Frank and I hope you are interested. It may not seem so challenging now, but when you consider the condition of the Church today, as we see it exists in the world — heaven has many miles to go and people to seek.
Thanks for your prayerful support;
Charles Bundschu, editor, facebook wall
Frank Ketoret, @email
PROMISED SOIL CONTENTS
1. KEYS TO THE KINGDOM: What are they? (2 Sep)
2. GROUND ZERO: A heavenly memorial. (1 Oct)
3. The Tree of Life is Wisdom. (14 Oct)
7. DRAWING THE LINE: The mystery of godly devotion. (15 Nov)
11. THE BIG PICTURE: The unholy tradition of Christmas. (12 Dec)
13. SACRED ADVENT: Good tidings of great joy. (24 Dec)
14. A CALL TO ARMS: The pursuit of holiness. (30 Dec)
15. STAR WARS’ CHRISTMAS – What the Force can do for you. (8 Jan)
17. My New Catholic Friend: Dolls from heaven on Twitter. (20 Mar)
19. REFORMING A CHALLENGED CHURCH. (10 Apr)
21. CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH: Trusting God to give this. (27 Apr)
22. BITTERNESS BREAKTHROUGH: Murder prevention (8 May)
23. Expanded Prayer of Freedom: ‘Fill my cup, Lord!’ (17 May)
24. RECONCILIATION — Prayers for RNC confession. (4 Jun)
25. Forming your conscience (17 Jun)
26. What does a protest accomplish? (7 July)
27. Crosswalking – Demonstrating our crucifixion. (21 Oct)
28. Holy Wind – The wind blows where it breathes – Hub. (10-24-16)
29. Grafting Church – We can focus on our warrior King. (12-6-16)
30. How to Stop Home-grown Terrorism – Only the Holy Catholic Church can defeat radical Islam. (4-20-17)
31. The Thrill of Holy Thanksgiving. (11-16-17)
(More coming, see Doctrinal (DIS)Agreement posts here:
Youngest blog: NewYearHope.
Youthful blog: Holy Word Living.
Oldest blogs: DoingJourneyTogether.
Older blog: Theology401.
“Finding God in all things” – Ignatian Spirituality teaching.